Monday, May 23, 2011

Where is Bernie Brewer??

We are resting up this evening in preparation for tomorrow morning's Scavenger Hunt for Bernie Brewer! While those I know and love are well aware of my deep adoration for the Chicago Cubbies, I cannot deny my excitement for a good scavenger hunt. Milwaukee County and the Milwaukee Brewers have teamed up for this excellent promotional event. Bernie Brewer has been missing from his perch at Miller Park for the last handful of games and tomorrow morning he will be found, with 400 Bernie "stach"-ues scattered through 27 county parks in Milwaukee and the surrounding counties, including Appleton, Green Bay and Madison. I have scoured through the 27 clues and figured out 6 of the parks. My dear friend De will be picking us up at 5 am so we can scuttle around and find us all a Bernie Brewer "stach"-ue. I hope to find 2 actually, as I have a few weddings coming up for die hard Brewer fans.... I am sure they would be more excited about a Bernie lawn ornament than hand towels!

No comments:

Post a Comment